Welcome Like A Virgin Contestants and Writer-Judges! My original intent was just to make sure the Linky code works for WordPress. But now that I’ve got a post going, might as well answer the questions, right?
1. How do you remember your first kiss? Hmm, claustrophobic? He had very big lips…
2. What was your first favorite love song? I have no idea. Honestly, I can’t remember back that far.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day? Make sure I have coffee handy. Then I usually read through at least a chapter’s worth of what I wrote the day before.
4. Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer? Stephenie Meyer. Really. My daughter was SO into those books and after reading them I thought there was nothing all that extraordinary about them. That gave me the courage to try.
Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with? Yes. But it had a different first chapter for a while during revisions.
5. For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting? Plot/characters kind of developed as one.
6. What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing? Wow.
Alright, now go visit the other contestants and writer-judges who are participating! If you are not part of the Like A Virgin contest, please do not try to join this blog hop.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…